- a Great Blue Heron triumphant on one of the largest goose-rocks on the west bank of the Otonobee, from River Road.
- a pair of American Kestrels active over the adjacent field and on the wires south of the lower sewage lagoon at Lakefield.
- an Eastern Phoebe at Lakefield Sewage Lagoons, over the corrugated pipes near the entrance.
- a crazy surprise: three adult Turkey Vultures raising their heads simultaneously over a blackish hillock in a farm field on the Drummond Line.
- a Common Loon on the river in Lakefield, near the island opposite the arena
- a lone American Black Duck on the Otonobee, at the cemetery near the rail bridge. We see so few here.