- January 10, 2014 – Found another Snowy Owl today at the top of a large tree at the intersection of Weldon Road and Pigeon Lake Road. Derek Anderson
- January 8, 2014 – A Snowy Owl hit our window last night (just north of Lakefield). It was probably after a rodent eating seeds from our feeders. The owl shook its head a couple of times and then flew off. Yvonne (Peeples) Mark
- January 8, 2014 – Not a great quality picture, as it was taken with my camera phone; but this Snowy Owl was perched on the corner of Little Britain and Elm Tree Roads for some time around 1600 hrs, January 8th, 2014. Robyn Blois
- January 3, 2014 – Saw a Snowy Owl on Hwy 35 north of Thunderbridge Road today. Have a look at a couple of pictures, here and here.Derek Anderson
- December 29, 2013 – As we drove north on Hwy 35 just past Thunderbridge Road, Lloyd spotted our first Lindsay Snowy Owl this year sitting in the snow in a field on the west side of the road. It didn’t seem to mind the traffic and sat quietly as we stopped, turned around, and took pictures. Maureen McEwen, Lindsay
- December 17, 2013 – Saw a Snowy Owl trying to land on the top of a tree in Downeyville Road Tuesday Dec 17. Also saw about 20 Snow Buntings on Peace Road at Downeyville Road. Derek Anderson CD
- December 16, 2013 – We had good views of a Snowy Owl just after noon on December 16, on a hydro pole on the east side of Simcoe Street, just south of the Woodville Road. It was surveying the cleared fields and indifferent to passing traffic. Eventually it flew across the field to settle again on a pole on the Woodville Rd, just east of Simcoe Street. We had our eyes open because of Eric’s posting, and got lucky. Thanks, Eric!